During the Gerardmer Motordays, AEM Gerardmer organizes on Saturday, May 28, 2016, a Bike-Show in Gerardmer (88) on the site of La Mauselaine. Nearly € 10,000 reward, including € 4,000 in cash, will be offered in this competition to the most beautiful bikes! New this year: the competition is becoming a “Riding” bike-show, which means that the bike will make a short trip into town to prove its good working order!
The Pearl City Bike Show is open to all type of Custom motorcycles. It is reserved for individuals and professionals (two categories) who engage when they register that their bike is in good working condition. The two categories of the Bike-Show aim to highlight the work done by individuals and professionals. The bikes will be selected on objective criteria and must have a minimum of preparation and processing.
Enrolment to Bike Show is limited to a maximum of 50 motorcycles. Participants must send the registration form before the event, or fill it up on site, in the limited places available!
Commitments made by competitors whose applications have been accepted:
• Transport their motorcycle to their costs to the place of the Bike-Show.
• Introduce their motorcycle to the home of Gerardmer Motordays, on the site of the Mauselaine, in Gerardmer (88) before Saturday, May 28, 2016 at noon.
• Present a clean motorcycle and in perfect condition.
• Participate Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 15h to ride the Pearl City Bike Show, to conduct the motorcycle entered from the site to Gerardmer city center to prove that it is roadworthy.
• Expose their bike for the duration of the Bike-Show.
• Allow all graciously photographic publications, television, or video from the display or motorcycles.
• Accept this Regulation in its entirety.
• To accept and respect the verdict of the jury, whose decisions are final.
• Collect their motorcycle before Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 19h.
REGISTRATION ON SITE BEFORE before Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 12.30pm. For pre-registration (if you want to be sure to have some space), thank you to fill out and sign the Bike-Show document, which must be sent before April 15, 2016 to:
16 bd Garnier